- Test Center Malaysia, Eshia & Associates and ETS joins in the worldwide concern for everyone affected by this health crisis.
- Due to the COVID19 pandemic, the government of Malaysia has declared “restricted movement in the country” and all businesses, schools and non-essential government agencies to close until 14th April 2020.
- Foreign travellers are also barred from entering the country.
- In compliance to this directive, effective immediately we, therefore cancel all the upcoming TOEIC and TOEFL Tests scheduled. Our office will also be closed until 14th April 2020.
- You have the option to either reschedule your test session or a full refund. Kindly click on this link to complete the Reschedule/Refund Form.
- We plan to continue to work with you to manage this situation and do all we can to protect the safety and health of all test takers, staff and the entire TOEIC and TOEFL community.
- If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via WhatsApp only to our emergency hotline number +6016.217.8355
We will keep you updated on further developments and wish everyone good health and wellness during this difficult time.