What is TOEFL Test?
The TOEFL test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world, recognized by more than 9,000 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States. Wherever you want to study, the TOEFL test can help you get there.
The TOEFL measures the test-takers ability to function in an English-speaking academic environment. The target test-taker for the TOEFL is a candidate for higher education in an English-speaking country.
Who Takes the TOEFL Test?
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
Who accept TOEFL scores?
- Immigration departments use them to issue residential and work visas
- Medical and licensing agencies use them for professional certification purposes
- Individuals use them to measure their progress in learning English