About the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Tests
English is the language of global opportunity. In the increasingly competitive global marketplace, employers need a workforce that can speak and write effectively across borders and cultures.
The TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests are valid assessments of English-language speaking and writing skills for business. In today’s global workplace:
- Speaking skills are important for effective presentations, face-to-face communication, meetings, video conferencing, teleconferencing and telephone conversations.
- Writing skills are necessary for clear, persuasive email and other types of business correspondence.
Build a More Effective Workforce
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests offer a common standard of measurement for comparing the language skills of current and potential employees. They enable you to:
- Recruit, train and promote the most qualified candidates
- Save time and resources by knowing immediately who has the skills to communicate effectively in the international workplace
- Hire and develop individuals who can interact effectively with colleagues and clients around the world
When the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests are taken together with the TOEIC®Listening and Reading test, they provide a reliable measurement of all four English language communication skills.
Get a Global Advantage
Today nearly 14,000 organizations in 150 countries throughout the world use the TOEIC® tests each year to determine who has the English language skills to succeed in the global workplace. Give your business a global advantage and build a more effective workforce with the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests.
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests are delivered through the Internet and are available globally.
The TOEIC® tests assess language skills that are used in daily life and the workplace. Test takers speak and write in English and give their responses to real-world questions and scenarios. The tests use common everyday vocabulary, phrases and key expressions.
The TOEIC Speaking Test Format
- Content: 11 questions
- Time: approximately 20 minutes
- Score scale: 0–200
The test is designed to provide information about language ability of speakers across a range of English proficiency.
The table below shows how tasks are organized:
The TOEIC Writing Test Format
- Content: 8 questions
- Time: approximately 60 minutes
- Score Scale: 0–200
The test is designed to provide useful information about test takers across a broad range of English proficiency levels.
The table below shows how the tasks are organized:
For more information about TOEIC Speaking & Writing click here
To reserves seats for TOEIC test click here